20 December 2012

Naughty or Nice?

Buy Night of the Doms HERE

By Erykah Wyck 
To be naughty or nice, that is the question. So maybe I want to be a good girl, but it’s nice to be naughty sometimes.  And sometimes being naughty pays off more than being nice. I certainly have a lot more fun when that little devil on my shoulder whispers in my ear telling me just what I need to do to get in a little bit of trouble. 

So here is hoping that I don’t get into too much trouble in the New Year.

Oh, who am I kidding?

What are your plans for the New Year? Trying to stay out of trouble, or planning on being just a little more naughty? Or can you have both? Leave me a comment and I’ll pick one person to win a copy of her choice from the Decadent Publishing ebook catalog!

Night of the Doms:
Take one submissive with separation anxiety.
Add one master who has never wanted to settle down.
Mix in three Doms with specialties that make people’s toes curl.
And you have a recipe for Sex, Bondage and Orgasmic release.
Can Reyes heal and restore Ginny’s sense of security? Or will a night of Doms prove too much for her to endure?  

No comments:

Post a Comment